Saturday, March 31

All is going well ...

Baby girl Krembs finally has a name!! We are pleased to introduce Sophia Luz Krembs! Sofia is doing well in the NICU. She is stable, active, and blowing bubbles to her visitors. She is eating well, and even gaining a little weight. Her surgery is scheduled for Monday, April 2nd. The surgery will last for about 8 hours and more information will be posted as that day unfolds.

Kenia and Christopher are doing well, now that they got some sleep. Kenia was released today from the hospital and both are enjoying every moment with their daughter. Kenia was able to hold Sophia yesterday for a while and will be able to continue doing that all weekend long. All three of them appreciate you well wishes and prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting - kenia, we hope you are recovering from your hard work pretty soon, and give our warmest regards to Sophia Luz.
BoTuRo

Anonymous said...

We will all be thinking of you as we have our monthly meeting tomorrow. Hope you have a quiet weekend and a smooth Monday. Hugs to Sophia! - Josephine

Lisette said...

What a gorgeous name!! I am so happy that all is going well so far and that you can spend some quality time with your precious daughter. I am praying for a smooth surgery on Monday.

Lots of love to all three of you -

Lisette

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see the two of you interacting with Sophia. I'll bet it is utterly amazing to look into those little grey eyes. I, too, will be praying for a smooth surgery on Monday.
Lisa