Friday, May 4

pictures from this week


Sophia spent a little time without the NG tube - it was nice to see her all of her adorable little face.

Sophia napping on the couch.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL!!

Wyndi said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting on well. See you soon I hope, Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Great to see a picture of Sophia's cute little face - looking very attentive! (Love those pink corduroy ruffled overalls.) I hope you'll soon be able to have her breastfeeding - without the tube - though she seems to be enjoying life a lot anyway! She's getting a great start on life. June

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for your new family. Sophia is beautiful. Hugs. Domonique

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! She looks terrific!

Cheers,

Dian

Anonymous said...

Kenia,
She is a very pretty girl and very alert.
Marta

Wyndi said...

happy mothers day

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Sophia is BEAUTIFUL. Such big eyes wonderful! My mum (Helga) has just given me the web address. I will print the photos out and give them to her. Mum says to say hi and give you her best wishes.
Love from your cousin Karen & family