Tuesday, May 29

Thank you for all your wonderful support

Sophia is 2 months as of today. We are amazed how well she keeps recovering - in part due to all the positive thoughts we have received from all of you.





Thank you so much for all the wonderful messages, phone calls and cards. You have all been so wonderfully supportive and helpful. If Sophia could, she would tell each and every of you this but for now she just blows spit bubbles and smiles.


Her incision has healed (see her chest) and she is exploring everything around her. While we continue to work on feeding issues she is growing fast. Her weight is now 3385 g (approx 7.5 pounds). Way to go baby!
We will continue to post and give a monthly update with new pictures for those who are interested.



6 comments:

Clare Jane said...

She's looking so big already! I absolutely cannot wait to meet her in August. Love and kisses to you all!

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering how you are doing and thinking I should call. She is so beautiful. What a sweet face!
Lisa

Wyndi said...

she is so beautiful!! she is growing so fast! what wonderful pictures:) I hope that the feeding therapy is working and going well. Hope to see you Sunday:) wyndi steven and izzy

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!
she has gotten so big so quickly.I send my love to all of you.
your cousin,
meliza

Wyndi said...

enjoy the day you definitely are a wonderful dad!!

Wyndi said...

we hope you are all doing well