Sunday, April 1

Pictures, Pictures


Here are a few of pictures of Sophia from the last couple days. Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Wyndi said...

she is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kenia and Christopher, your little Sophia is soooo sweet -
wir druecken alle Daumen.
BoRoTu

Anonymous said...

Hi Christopher and Kenia
"She is beautiful!!!!"
I second that!!!!
Welcome to the parents's club.
You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. We parents need all the company and support we can get.
I send you lots of love and courage and prayers. Enjoy this very special moment in your lives.
Love,
Maxie

Chris Serrano said...

Kenia & Christopher,
Sophia is absolutely beautiful. Her name is beautiful too. Our prayers are with the Krembs family.

Chris & Nathalie Sofia Serrano

Chris Serrano said...

Kenia & Christopher,
Sophia is absolutely beautiful. Her name is beautiful too. Our prayers are with the Krembs family.

Chris & Nathalie Sofia Serrano

Chris Serrano said...

Kenia & Christopher,
Sophia is absolutely beautiful. Her name is beautiful too. Our prayers are with the Krembs family.

Chris & Nathalie Sofia Serrano

Unknown said...

What a beauty! She is a darling.
Kate

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you!
Chris and I (Brook) are back from New Zealand with our 5 month old (Tasman) and we are thinking of you. I heard today about Sophia and our family wishes you all the best! She is gorgeous, it actually is bringing tears to my eyes. Congrats...and hang in there...she will become more and more precious with each day. Please contact me when you are back in Seattle- I have many things that I can pass on to you for your first few months of this amazing journey!
Brook, Chris and Tasman Nunn